Wednesday, June 24, 2009

we are thinking of you


a simple piece I did the other day for a child's funeral service. mini cymbidium, freesias, lime chrysanthe and small headed roses. the heart was only approximately 25cm in diameter -

so very dainty and precious.

every time I make flowers I consider the people who receive them. I hope this would have brought a moment of peace for a sad family. Even if its a happy occasion I still consider the recipients - I hope the fragrance, the flower choice and the presentation will be memorable for them; and I think the positive thoughts I put into the work will stay with the flowers...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naomi This is truly beautiful. We are surely blessed with a special job sometimes aren't we! Congratulations on winning the Florist of the Future. I'm so very proud to have worked with you. Helen

naomi said...

Helen! thank you! we are very blessed indeed.